Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Back To The Blogosphere!!!

I'm Baaaack!!

After an absence of over a year, I have returned to the Blogosphere!! I went off the radar for the following reasons.....


1. I quit my job of 10 years to take a new position and then got laid off after 6 months!
2. My creativity disappeared after realizing I had no health coverage.
3. I got a new computer and forgot to save the address for my blog.
4. I had temporarily lost my memory after being hit in the head by an irate senior while waiting in line at Bob Evans.
5. My Irish got whipped by both USC and Michigan.
6. I got carried away counting all the loan shark companies on every street corner.

I'm not sure what this blog is supposed to accomplish. If nothing else, I will be a lot safer keeping my meanderings in cyberspace, rather than at my place of employment, which I just begged my way back into.

No comments: