Sunday, May 24, 2009

Turbulence Training - Kevin Style!!

I think I've been very consistent with my exercise lately which has paid off with a few more pounds lost.

I'm done with the futility of counting calories and obsessing about fat grams. I know which foods are bad and which are good. Decided to be super consistent with my work outs (Minimum of 1 hour a day with big party days off) and try to only eat when I am legitimately hungry.

Dumped Ballys and joined up with Urban Active. I really love having cable TV on all of the equipment, especially with the Red Wings in the Playoffs.

My latest thing is to alternate between the running track, Treadmill with Incline, Elliptical and a killer new stair climber thing. Seems to really help with any boredom issues. Also, having an IPhone with serious tunes really helps me with intensity!!

Wish Maumee Urban Active had the small hoops court and steam room like Toledo UA has.

Also plenty of "Eyeball Liberty" available for Ex-Sailors at the Maumee location. Not to mention great sugar free smoothies.

No fake sugar either!!!

No comments: