Sunday, May 04, 2008

Going Ballistic with Netflix!!


Signed up with Netflix a couple of months ago and am really happy with it!!!

I like being able to browse online rather than having brain cramps while I am looking around a video store! If I get in the mood for a particular video or , I can use their search engine to find just about anything without worrying about not getting it back on time.
I've been watching a lot of old time TV programs and Mini Series including "From the Earth to the Moon"; "The Dick Van Dyke show"; Backstairs at the White House and "The Fugitive". "From the Earth to the Moon" was on of the best Mini Series I have seen...right up there with "Winds of War" and "War and Remembrance"!

My latest video conquest has been the 60's drama "The Fugitive". I remember that show from my childhood and watching the episodes of an innocent man running from the law is every bit as great now as it was then!! Richard Kimble hits it off with a ton of sympathetic early 60's babes and always narrowly escapes Lt. Gerard and his nationwide network of flatfoots!!
A millenium version of "The Fugitive" came out starring Tim Daly in the year 2000 and was also really good...but it only lasted a short time, disappointing not only me, but my whole Saturday night drinking Posse!!
My life would be a lot more dramatic if I had a Narrator like William Conrad!

David Janssen got all the breaks!!

No comments: