Saturday, June 09, 2007

Ocean's 13 - Movie Review!!

Danny Ocean is back!

Ever since Frank Sinatra played the original in the 1960 version of Ocean's 11, I have been a fan of Danny and the gang! In both the early and the later version of the movie, Danny had the honor of being surrounded with some serious talent. The first generation of Con Men featured the whole Rat Pack while the newer group has George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Don Cheadle, Elliot Gould, and Bernie Mac! Al Pacino made an awesome villian with Ellen Barkin (Whom I loved in "Diner") as his sultry sidekick!

It's best to see this movie fully alert as things move really fast and it can be hard to pick up a lot of the details. I will have to view this flick several times in order to digest all of the intricacies of the plot, but thats the fun part for me. My advice is to not get overly worried about the details in the first viewing and just enjoy the watching the story as it unfolds!

I especially enjoyed the panoramic shots of Las Vegas and also the high tech gadgetry used throughout the Flick!!

Ocean's 13 also received a unanimous "Thumbs Up" from the panel of critics I brought with me!!

No comments: